Join our Team.
We are always on the lookout for passionate, talented individuals to join our team predominantly based in our Clerkenwell showroom. So why not drop us an email with your CV telling us how you might make a good fit with our team. firstname.lastname@example.org
At Sagal Group we are a passionate group of individuals sharing a vision of a world where everyone loves where, when, and how they work. We do this by listening and understanding our customer’s needs and then sharing our combined knowledge for all things workplace and furniture.
More on that here —> https://www.sagalgroup.co.uk/love-where-you-work/
Job Title: Project Administrator
Do you want to work in a small but mighty and dedicated team? Have you got a work hard play hard attitude? Not phased by some hard graft? Excel genius with pinpoint attention to detail, confident dealing with numbers, discounts and ex rates? Do you want a hybrid working setup with some office and some WFH?
We are currently seeking a keen individual to join our team. A key part of our whole organisation, you will be supporting sales with the creation of quotations, building and maintaining our quote database and various other administrative duties. The job is heavily excel-based (hence the key attention to detail). You are a practical thinker, love to solve problems, and streamline processes. You have exceptional people skills with no fear of the phone or video calls and you take pride in your work? Perhaps we have the role for you?
- Maintenance of our Product sales database
- Producing accurate customer-ready quotations
- Converting customer orders into factory orders
- Managing shipping schedules from our Euro and UK factories
- Arranging installation teams
- Liaising with customer and sales teams on deliveries
- Making customer TLC (Total Lifecycle Care) calls
- Building strong relationships with suppliers and existing customers
- Coordinate showroom diary and presentations
- Working with finance to ensure import and export compliance
- Checking factory confirmations match POrders
- Can make a round of tea or coffee now and then 😉
- Join us on socials, team and industry events and get involved
YES? Keep reading….
This role is office-based with some remote working as we believe that nothing beats collaborating in real life – anyway, the coffee machine and office biscuits are better than at home!
If this sounds like something for you, send an email to email@example.com
In the email tell us why we should pick you for our team, your favourite movie and why, what was the last thing that made you laugh and finally your drink of choice!
- You want to work in a small dedicated team
- You Consistently deliver beyond expectation
- You take responsibility and thrive working to deadlines
- You have pinpoint attention to detail
- You love producing detailed excel based documents
- You are confident dealing with numbers, formulas, discounts and exchange rates
- You take pride in a job well done
- You can solve problems
- You have exceptional people skills with no fear of phone or video calls
- You want to be at the forefront of workplace design on our mission for everyone to love where they work
- You enjoy a work hard play hard environment
- You don’t allow your standards to drop
- You are trustworthy
- You go the extra mile to get the job done
- You want a hybrid working setup with some office and some WFH