The Flex CAT A+ Model for Landlords
Who should CAT A+ benefit?
For Property Owners, CAT A+ should be a solution to win high-value tenants whilst seeing off the competition – traditional, serviced and coworking providers. Too often what you are left with is a furnished space that is inflexible, doesn’t meet your potential tenant’s needs, and has only served to add to the profit margins of those who sold you the fit-out and furniture.
Sagal Group changes that. Our Flex CATA+ Model focuses on maximising the appeal of space to all potential tenants whilst supporting them throughout their occupancy. Offering them adaptability with options on Day 1, ongoing support via our Total Lifecycle Care program, and strong financial benefits for you, the landlord at the end of the lease.
How is Flex CATA+ better?
- Reduced pre-letting Investment – We design the office space with multiple occupier scenarios and furnish it to around 60-80% capacity (also reducing upfront investment to just 60-80%).
- Greater tenant appeal. No two tenants are the same and with Hybrid working, the demand for what an office space requires is even more varied for different businesses. Your tenant can see the space, select the best solution personalised to their exact needs and occupy at 100% with our in-time production and delivery teams installing all additional furniture ready for their move date.
- Total Lifecycle Care ensures ongoing maintenance, training, and support for the tenant’s employees, whilst keeping the furniture in perfect condition. As a landlord, you can either retain ownership of the furniture as part of a more managed model or build the value into your tenancy agreement and pass ownership to the tenant. Total Lifecycle Care can be ‘inherited’ by your tenant allowing them to benefit from service and ongoing support.
- 3Rs – Repurpose, Reuse, Recycle. At the end of your tenant’s lease, we provide a complete service to ensure the furniture is either sold to your tenant or, repurposed, reused, or recycled within your property portfolio using our maintenance and installation teams.
What does it cost?
- Only 60-80% upfront investment of regular CATA+ solutions
- Total Lifecycle Care – £0 – included for all of our clients.
- Saves time for your letting agent as we provide all support materials and solution options working directly with their marketing team.