Who we work with
Sagal is the preferred furniture partner for architects, contractors, designers, project managers, and business owners throughout the UK. You’ll find our furniture in commercial offices, hotels, leisure destinations and education. From initial concept to design, installation and beyond we support our customers through each stage of the process. As a privately owned, independent company we have the agility to adapt our services and our furniture to deliver exactly what you need.
How we work
Our approach is consultative, collaborative and tailored to your requirements. A dedicated project director will be your single point of contact throughout your project. It’s their responsibility to manage the design and installation teams, project managers and admin teams and keep you updated every step of the way.
Flexible Design Services
We can provide as much or as little design support as you need. Some of our clients know exactly what they want, or are designers themselves, others want us to take a concept, design and deliver the whole project from start to finish. Either approach is fine with us.
If you do require the support of our design team, here’s what we can do:
- Workspace audit: analysis of your workstation use, storage, meetings requirements, breakout and task seating to ensure we deliver a solution that works on all fronts
- Space planning: layouts that flow, maximise space and look really beautiful, created by our fully trained, interior design-qualified team
- 3D plans: to help you visualise what your furniture will really look like
- Professional image document: illustrations to support our detailed quotations
- Showroom presentations: build consensus among your stakeholders around furniture choices with a hands-on presentation session at our showroom
- Design advice: if you have a unique design in mind and need some help figuring out how to make it, we can help
- Cad design blocks: downloadable from our website
Installation: Pizza Express London Headquaters
Delivery and Installation
Because of our unique relationships with our factories, our non stock or bespoke items can be delivered in four to six weeks. We have our own dedicated installation teams around the UK, who will meet your delivery either at site or at our warehousing facility. We only use our own fully trained installation teams to ensure the best customer experience. They’ll also train you on how to use and care for your furniture.